Do you Like Yogurt? I Love it. I love the Taste of yogurt, when I was a Child, I used to eat so much. 10 years back, due to a kidney stone, a doctor warned me not to eat dairy products for some days, and I had to stop eating this lovely dairy food.
When someone said, It is a good probiotic, I feel good, not just because, It can help me to heal my gut, but, because I love to eat Yogurt. but, when my friend suggested me to eat yogurt, One question came in my mind, If I am intolerant to the milk, how can I eat it, because It is also a dairy product. so let’s discuss it.
Can I eat Yogurt if I am Lactose Intolerant person?
Honestly! I don’t have a perfect answer like Yes or No. In fact, no one can give the answer to this question in one word, because, everyone is unique. someone can easily digest it, while someone finds it difficult, but what science says about yogurt?. Let us see.
many people experienced that, they feel more comfortable to eat yogurt than any other dairy products. I faced many issues after drinking milk, but when I eat yogurt, I don’t find any difficult situations like bloating or diarrhea.
experts found that when the conversion of milk to yogurt does happen, lactose is converted into lactic acid. this conversion is possible because of bacterias like Lactobacillus
The bacterial lactase in the yogurt can survive in the stomach because when it enters in the small intestine, it takes more transit time, which allows the bacterial lactase to be active, which makes easy to digest it for the lactose intolerant person.
What are the benefits of the yogurt
- the most important benefit of yogurt is, it is very good for those who can not digest Milk.
- can work like probiotic, which is good for a healthy gut.
- contains Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus, which makes our gut and digestion stronger.
- yogurt has calcium, B12, and many other nutrients which you can get only by dairy products.
- a good source of vitamin B which helps our body to absorb calcium.
- advised by many Ayurveda experts and health experts to consume yogurt to maintain our body temperature, especially in summer.
- It helps to boost immunity.
- It Helps to reduce cholesterol level, it means also reduce the danger of heart attack
These are some benefits of yogurt. but, do you know that it is very good for females, so let us discuss quickly.
What are the benefits of yogurt for females?
- women who eat yogurt regularly are healthier and energetic than those who don’t eat yogurt regularly. because yogurt contains calcium and other nutrients which controls blood pressure, maintains glucose and triglyceride level, which makes women free from many health issues.
- helps in weight loss
- It is a rich source of protein which maintains good energy level of a woman for routine work.
- Helps in constipation.
- It is a good source of other nutrients along with calcium, B12, B6, Zinc and many other nutrients which helps to fight with many diseases.
As an IBS sufferer and lactose Intolerant person, It is very much beneficial for me. It is a good probiotic. if you want to know more about probiotics, you can go through this post
What are the Yogurt benefits for males?
Though It is beneficial for everyone, there are some special health benefits for men, we may say as per their bodily function and structure.
Here are yogurt benefits for Men
Yogurt Helps in Building of Muscle – Most of the men struggle for body or muscle building. It can be for a better look or better health. Know the surprising thing that intake of yogurt helps men to build the muscle. It is high in protein which helps Men in the building of muscle. It is packed with protein without fat and cholesterol. This makes yogurt more special than other bodybuilding food like meat. Though Yogurt cannot build muscles on their own, it will surely help you and boost your speed of muscle building.
Sexual Health and Yogurt – As per the study by Massachusetts Institute of technology, Yogurt uplifts the level of testosterone and also the sperm concentration. Researchers also claim that it can be beneficial for fertility in men.
Yogurt Boosts physical Performance – To improve the performance in sports, many sports experts advice about intake of fruit Yogurt. Healthy snacks are equally important for sportspersons. Yogurt is suggested as one of the best snacks for athletes. Because it helps in weight control, provides instant and quick energy. As Yogurt is rich in protein, it helps to enhance the performance level.
It is my humble suggestion for all my friends to have good intake of yogurt. After all,
Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.
reference links – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24695892
Disclaimer – The information provided in this post including all types of graphics and media and other material is for information purpose only. The purpose of this post is to help the reader for various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other experts with any query you have regarding medical condition or treatment and never neglect or disregard professional or medical advice or delay because of something you have read in this post. Remedies you try from this post is strictly at your own risk.