Gut-Brain connection plays very much important role to keep your mind healthy
maybe you don’t believe it, But it is true, you can’t separate the two organs of your body, the mind, and the stomach. healthier your mind is, your stomach is healthy too, and vice-versa. I mean a healthy mind is impossible without a healthy stomach.
let us see, what is the exact relationship between the healthy stomach and Mind. believe me, it’s true. the brain controls the entire body and obviously, the stomach is also part of our body.
let us see how the brain controls our stomach.
What is the Gut-Brain connection and how ENS works?
- the second brain is in our gut sends signals to your brain. The brain in your gut is known as the ENS enteric nervous system which sends signals to your main brain (Central Nervous System) that stomach needs food.
- the main brain arranges the food by giving instructions to our body.
- when ENS enteric nervous system sends a signal that stops eating food, your brain must catch that signals of the ENS and act as ENS suggested.
if you don’t listen to the voice of ENS, your liver has to do extra work. It has to work for digestion of that surplus food. The liver has to release the more acid and Enzymes to digest the food causes stress and create more acid in the stomach.
- you ate more food means wastage is more Because you don’t need a surplus amount of food.
- Next time be careful while eating. because wastage either thrown out or converts into fat.
- In both, the situations your GI and digestive system need to work harder which is stressful.
The anorectal line separates the anus from the rectum.
- it’s the main key to a healthy stomach is don’t eat too much amount of food at once eat a little amount of food for 1 time , you have to listen carefully, the voice of your ENS if you want a healthy mind, yes healthy mind I didn’t write this word “Mind” by mistake,
- only the healthy stomach is the key to a healthy mind , that’s why our ancestors used to say.
” unhealthy food will make your mind like the devil and healthy food makes your mind divine”
eat healthily, don’t each too much, divide your meal.
Listen to the voice of the ENS enteric nervous system
but you have to use your little willpower to eat less. it will be difficult to eat a fewer amount of food for the earlier stage. but after a few days of practice, you will feel that it is the best decision you have ever taken. one more thing I want to share with you. Chew your food well because it helps to digest the food easily.
How to keep your ENS healthy?
I think you got an idea of how important our ENS is! and it is pretty clear that, though ENS is like an autonomous body, any action in Your central nervous system can affect your ENS. For example, When you shout on someone or when you feel depressed, stressed your GI tract also experience something negative. Have you observed ever, when you are stressed, angry or emotional?
your IBS becomes worse? yes! it is because your every emotion in your CNS or brain is carried to your gut through neurons or neurotransmitters and your GUT reacts. the reason your GI expert advise you to keep yourself away from anger, stress and depression are.
It directly affects your IBS
IBS sufferers are more sensitive and emotional compared to other people and so they have to face more problems. many experts said IBS is psychosomatic and now I am getting why they said like this. The enteric nervous system mainly depends upon neuropeptides and small molecules and serotonin are one of the most important molecules which is strongly responsible for Gut Motility or Irritable bowel syndrome because of almost 90-95% serotonin produced in the GI. another article of cureandjoy.com will give you a more clear idea about serotonin, gut motility, and IBS